We are currently recruiting for a H&S Practitioner to join a consultancy based near to London Bridge who specialise in the provision of Health & Safety services within the Construction industry. Our client work on a wide range of projects up to £80M in value so can offer fantastic exposure and career progression opportunities. This role would suit an ambitious individual who has previous experience working in a H&S role with a construction consultancy and is looking for the next step in their career.
- Job Title: H&S Practitioner
- Location: London Bridge
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £38K (DOE)
- Start date: ASAP
- H&S (or associated) degree
- Previous experience in a similar role
- NEBOSH qualification
- Working towards Chartered Status of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good level of computer literacy
- Ambitious, hardworking & proactive
- Competitive salary up to £38K (DOE)
- Bonus scheme
- Contirbutory pension
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays (additional holiday can be accrued)
- Professional Membership subscription fees
- Full training & development
- Furhter benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.