Role: Group Finance Analyst Type: Interim, 6 Months Rate: £350 - £400 per day
Location: Central London
Industry: Marketing & Consultancy
- Manage the group-wide period end reconciliation processes for key controllable accounts.
- Manage the financial reporting of investments associates at a Group level.
- Drive the improvement of the group-wide reconciliation and reporting processes including developing and updating the systems and processes as necessary.
- Communicating to and guiding the entities across the broader organisation to adopt the improved systems and processes.
- Assist with ad hoc Group Finance related tasks and projects as required.
- Qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Good knowledge of IFRS.
- Strong advanced Excel knowledge.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.