Are you keen to join an exceptionally fast-growing SaaS business based in the heart of London? Does the prospect of Private Equity backed International business excite you?
If so, my client could be a good match for you! They are looking to hire a group accountant into their existing international finance team to help bolster the function. This role will allow for a large degree of autonomy and development, with exposure to a multi-national business with subsidiaries from NZ to Canada.
- 1. Group Consolidation
- 2. FX management
- 3. IFRS (3, 9, 15 & 16)
- 4. Intercompany reconciliations
- 5. Monthly management reporting
- 6. Group audit
- 1. Excellent communication ( written & spoken) and interpersonal skills
- 2. A can-do attitude and can go the extra mile to accomplish the tasks required
- 3. Ability to work well under pressure and meet a tight reporting deadline
- 4. Good Microsoft office skills (excel, word, and PowerPoint)
- 5. Energetic, good problem solving and exceptional attention to detail with an analytical mind.
If this is something you might want to learn more about, please do get in touch ASAP as we will be booking in interviews shortly.