Graduate Learning, Development & Talent Coordinator Exciting UK Insurance Organisation, Based London
Up to 32k + Excellent Benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for Graduates with a desire to further develop their career in Learning and Development to join a rapidly developing organisation to work with their L&D team (with some support for their In-House Recruitment Manager). Due to low employee turnover this is a rare opportunity, they are a fantastic company and all members of the team are valued and respected. Though they are growing into a medium to large sized company, they like people who work with a small company mentality, are team players and can work in a collaborative way. Your responsibilities will include:
- Complex L&D planning, organisation and administration
- Work closely with L&D Manager on all aspects of Department administration, including the planning and execution of a range of Training modules, workshops and events.
- Handle all aspects of Talent administration, including starters and leavers, recruitment administration and queries.
- Management of Recruitment lifecycle administration, including contract administration and information pack compilation and production
- Above all, you should be interested in developing a career in Learning and Development
To be successful in this role you should have had experience of the following:
- At least 12 Months experience gained from within a similar L&D/Training role and a desire to develop your career in this sector
- Proven organisational skills, combined with a proven administrative background
- Excellent communication skills, combined with positive, 'can-do’ approach to work
- Able to prove an interest in L&D
In return our client offers:
- Basic salary of up to 32k + Package, Bonus
- Genuine opportunity to develop your career
For more information, please contact Edward Groves