WOW FACTOR: This is an amazing opportunity to join a top Global company based in beautiful offices in the heart of the city. Our client is looking for a Receptionist/Hostess to represent their company in a busy Front of House role.
Job Title: Receptionist / Hostess
Location: City of London
Hours: 10:00 - 19:00 with an hour for lunch Monday - Friday but must work every other Saturday with a day off in the week
Duration: 3 months initially
RATE: £11.00 - £13.00ph
Culture: Professional, incredibly friendly, hardworking colleagues who care about their company
- Be the first point of contact for clients entering the premises
- Must have a high level of customer service skills, very professional and have a warm friendly approach
- Checking clients in using an iPad
- Collecting visitors from ground floor reception and bringing them up to the meeting rooms
- Delivering First Class customer service always
- Answering clients queries via email and phone
- Ad hoc administration where required
Our client is looking for:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels confidently and professionally on all platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel to intermediate standard
- Can do attitude
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- Head Receptionist