Our client is looking for French Lifestyle Manager. As a Lifestyle Specialist you will be fulfilling a wide variety of interesting requests, ranging from spa weekends to food markets, from golf courses to sailing schools and providing creative solutions in line with their lifestyles.
• Fluency in French language
• People who are passionate about delivering high-quality personalised support and have excellent research skills
• People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members
• Ability to invite and inspire usage of all key specialism within Ten
• People who either have previous customer service experience or people with a passion for delivering high quality customer service
• Benefits regardless of where they are based. Not only does the company enjoy monthly Treats (on the tenth of each month!) but employees also get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years
• They also offer a company contribution towards medical aid, transport home for those working a late shift (applies to those who don't have a car) and, one of the company’s more popular perks, working holiday opportunities with the ability to work from any of their 20+ offices without taking annual leave
*Preference will be given to candidates in alignment with the employment equity plan of the organization.*
If you are interested and meet the requirements; forward your CV to **********.