Financial Performance and Analysis Manager We are currently looking for a Financial Performance and Analysis Manager to work for a top retail bank in central London. This is an excellent opportunity working for a number of Exec finance professionals.
Financial Performance and Analysis Manager Responsiblities;
- Support across a wide ranging brief including the delivery of financial reporting to Board and ExCo, briefing packs and presentations.
- Development of financial plans and budgets and the analysis and reporting of 'actuals'.
- Reviewing complex papers and preparing analysis and recommendations.
- The collation of key management information from a variety of sources in preparation for ExCo and Board.
- Attending and preparing for finance leadership team meetings and wider communication across the finance function.
Financial Performance and Analysis Manager experience/Skill Set
- Qualified Accountant with good PQE.
- Financial Services (Retail experience preferred)
- Preparing Executive and Board level financial presentations
- The generation of financial outlooks based on analysis of trends in income and cost
- Excellent attention to detail whilst being able to summarise complex financial analysis to an executive level audience.