Our client is a privately owned Wine Estate, situated less than 25 km from Malmesbury, in the Darling Wine Route.
With a reporting line into the Board of Directors the Financial Manager will become a key member on the strategic executive team and will oversee the day to day activities of the finance and operational team to ensure the companies’ finance function is organised efficiently.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Management of finance function and overseeing finance team
Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
Maintenance of financial ledgers, financial controls and systems
Preparation of monthly consolidated P&L and balance sheets
Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports
Financial modelling and sales analysis
Ensuring that the appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
Overseeing the Payroll process
Preparation and submission of all SARS statutory reports
Review, creation and implementation of operational and financial procedures
Work with department heads in maximising opportunities and minimizing costs
Control over all company procurements and expenditures
Execute company procedures, contracts and administrative responsibilities
Maintaining good relationships with stakeholders i.e. banks
Assisting with marketing initiatives and budget implementations
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
• Accounting degree and completed articles
• Honors and/or CA will be advantageous although not a requirement
• 5 to 10 years hands-on accounting & finance experience
• Advanced Excel and Accounting software (Pastel etc.) experience.
• Exposure toEasywinewill be advantageous.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Core business acumen skills
• Ability to guide the organisation with accurate, timely and purposeful financial management
• Strong planning and coordination skills
• Well organised and disciplined in working methods
• Proactive communicator, collaborative and results-oriented
If your background matches the requirements and you would like to apply or receive more information, please:
• click on the "Apply" button or
• apply online on our CA Support website at www.------/vacancies or
• forward a comprehensive CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------->with “FINANCIALMANAGER" in the subject line.
We take great care in assessing each application individually, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, therefore please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 2 weeks of sending your CV.