Position Title: Financial Administrator
Salary: Market Related
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Valid driver’s license with own transport
• Willing to travel in between branches in Polokwane & Mokopane as per departmental need
• Work well under pressure and to shifting financial circumstances
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Strong administrative skills and meticulous with attention to detail
Key Performance Areas:
• Invoicing for clients
• Debtors and creditors reconciliation's
• Maintain accurate financial records for tax-related purpose
• Follow company policies to process payments, approve money transfers, keep financial statements, review reimbursements, and approve purchase order requisitions.
• Reconciling invoices to purchase orders
• Reconcile and processing petty cash slips
• Capturing of all Month-end Journals
• Preparation of cost reports
• Ad-hoc journals for Finance Manager
• Reconcile general ledger accounts
• General admin duties
APPLICATIONS NOT MEETING ALL OUR REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If we do not respond to your application within 14 days, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.