We are looking for Finance Assistant / Accounts Payable & Treasury with a mid-level experience who has a great understanding of Excel as well as Google spreadsheets. This is where you come in!
- We are looking for someone who is intuitive, has great attention to details and has worked with payments in multiple jurisdictions, methods, and currencies.
- The role will be fast-paced and varied and will allow plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development as Paddle continues to grow.
You will be working closely with all finance team members and you will need strong time management skills and excellent communication skills to succeed. It’s an ideal role to develop your career in a fast-growing and dynamic tech environment! If you're keen on broadening your skillset there's also an option for you to be rotated into and get full exposure into a Management Accounts and Sales Tax role.
What you'll do...
- Processing accurately and timely payouts to our customers (high volume and value)
- Setting up daily supplier payment runs
- Maintaining the accurate payment schedule
- Daily reconciliation of the wire transfers
- Accounts payable, including proactively collecting all invoices and receipts
- Weekly and monthly treasury reconciliations on Xero
- Staff expenses
And you will also assist with...
- Updating the cash flow model and maintenance of the supporting schedules
- Accounts receivable and sales taxes
- Management and statutory accounts preparation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- The year-end audit and ad-hoc projects as and when required
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have around 2 to 3 years of experience in a finance-related role.
- You have good knowledge of Excel and Google spreadsheets.
- You have exposure to payments with multiple jurisdictions, methods and currencies.
- You are able to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
- You have solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have good planning, problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle?
We are a diverse team of around 140 people based near Shoreditch. We care deeply about enabling a great culture that is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and on-site coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 3 months paid parental leaves regardless of gender. Plus we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, which can include anything from joining the office football team, taking up in-office yoga lessons or enjoying a board game night. We host regular company get-togethers and quarterly socials. We have weekly catered lunches and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialized tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
We’re early in our journey but making great progress: Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (we’ve tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), and we’ve raised over $25m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF and Kindred.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. ?Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer?.
- Accounts Payable
- Microsoft Excel
- Expense Reports