Our client, a world leading music business, are looking for a high calibre Finance Assistant to join their well-established team. Joining a prestigious brand, this role provides ample career progression in an environment where ACCA/CIMA is fully funded and supported. Offering real development this role is ideally suited an ambitious finance professional looking to give their career the edge.
Reporting into the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in monthly reporting and assisting in month end process
- Responsible for maintaining projects
- Working with the rest of the finance team in ensuring the maintenance and upkeep of the general ledger.
- Monthly forecasting
- Annual Budget
- Preparation of reporting for central departments.
- Work to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness
- Ad hoc analyses and reports as directed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Graduated in a finance related subject
- 1 + years’ experience in finance
- Highly ambitious looking to complete ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent communication skills