A Newly created opportunity has arisen with an established Financial Planning company based in the city of London.
This is the ideal opportunity for an individual with existing experience of Assisting Senior Managers, looking to make the role their own, within a friendly and supportive organisation.
The main focus of the role is as follows:
- Diary management for Managing Partner and Senior Management team - including arranging internal and external meetings, conference calls, able to deal with constantly changing priorities and work at pace.
- Inbox management - constant oversight of inboxes, handling sensitive and confidential information. Responding as a proxy and flagging up urgent issues.
- Handling telephone calls and enquiries in a positive and professional manner.
- Ensuring prompt dispatch of agendas and supporting documentation for committee and team meetings - attending meetings to take minutes.
- Assist with the preparation of documents for Management & Board meetings and other reports to key stakeholders for the firm.
- Preparation of supporting documentations for upcoming client and strategic meetings.
- Assist in provision of MI and process/analytical support to Senior Management.
- Help with writing and formatting of reports for various stakeholders.
- Help with communications to Board and wider stakeholder.
- Assist with business planning activities including maintaining action plans and providing reminders ahead of key milestones.
- To assist with pipeline creation and candidate management - Coordinate, maintain up to date records and liaise with potential Adviser recruits.
- Working collaboratively with other team members and providing administration cover where required.
- Handling travel and accommodation requirements.
- Positive and friendly telephone manner
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties.
- General administration and other ad hoc duties
- Complete client related activities or general tasks as instructed by Partner and follow through to completion dealing with any queries that arise from these activities.
- Be aware and act upon any compliance, risk and quality issues.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of procedures by reading all updates & action all notifications issued on the Intranet
- Provide cover and support to other members of the team during sickness & holidays where deemed necessary by Directors
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants MUST possess:
- High level organisation and time management skills with the ability to be proactive, effectively prioritise tasks and efficiently respond to urgent requests.
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise complex tasks.
- Ideally an understanding of the Financial Services industry and Wealth Management would be an advantage
- Excellent standard of education with a desire to further develop.
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Professional smart business presentation.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Previous experience of relationship management
Apply today for further information!