Role: Temporary Executive Assistant Location: City of London Do you have experience working as an Assistant to a C-Suite Executive? Are you a highly organised, methodical and proactive person? Would you like to join a successful business where you can build a long-term career? If this sounds like you, then please read on!
Our client, a well-established Creative agency in Central London, is looking for an Executive Assistant to work closely in assisting the CEO /Founder of the company. You will need to be highly organised, proactive and have excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate with people at all levels. This will be a demanding and varied role where your main responsibility is to provide full support the CEO and help improve operations within the company.
Main Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Taking responsibility for the CEO’s diary and assisting with day to day duties
- Managing the arrangement of meetings and ensuring the CEO is prepared
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls, emails and enquiries
- Directing calls and taking messages
- Making travel arrangements and preparing itineraries for both business and personal trips
- Submitting expense claims and credit card receipts on behalf of the CEO
- Ensuring the CEO’s timesheets are up to date
- Assisting the CEO with any issues or challenges being faced
- Liaising with internal and external colleagues as well as clients
- Providing support with personal work when requested (this will be a small part of the role)
Ideal Candidate for the Executive Assistant role:
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant or Office Management role
- Organised, methodical and meticulous, with Impeccable attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a confident and professional attitude
- Ability to able to work in a demanding environment
- Works well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- A good listener and able to interpret instructions correctly
- Able to work independently and take full ownership of any task given
- Strong IT skills including advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert, then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Administrative Support
- Diary Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Travel Arrangements
- Operational Support