Estate Manager - Leading Property Developer - West End, London - Up to £55k + Excellent Package - Fantastic Mixed Use Commercial/ Retail Estate
Are you an Estate/ Facilities Manager with experience of managing prime multi tenanted commercial buildings and retail units, as well as areas of public realm and events?
Are you looking for an amazing mixed use Estate to work on, with a huge day to day variety of FM duties?
One of the UK's leading Property Developers is currently looking for an Estate Manager to join their team in The West End, London, where you will be responsible for the day to day FM services delivery across a presitigious mixed use development.
- This role offers the chance to work for one of the UK's leading Managing Agent's on a Grade A mixed use estate in The West End, London
- Fantastic benefits package on top of a competitive basic salary
- The chance to progress from a single site FM role to a varied Estate Management position, offering exposure to commercial, retail and areas of public realm.
- Exposure to a site with both new builds and existing high end premises
- Procurement, supervision and management of all service contracts that may be required for the Estate
- Management of security, landscaping, maintenance, M&E services, building maintenance, cleaning / waste management
- Events management
- In procuring the above services, to provide financial management and support to the Estate Director, for; annual Service Charge budgets, quarterly reconciliations of expenditure and variance reporting, year end reconciliation of expenditure
- To ensure the implementation of a robust Health and Safety regime in accordance with the companies policies and procedures,
- Risk Assessment reporting
- To undertake regular inspections of the Estate in order to highlight any health and safety issues, any required repairs and items to be included in the planned maintenance programme, to ensure the highest possible standards of service is delivered to all occupiers and residents.
- To monitor contractors engaged in service / contract works about the Park to ensure compliance with current environmental and health and safety legislation.
- Monitoring of vacant/ void properties
- MBIFM - Member Of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
- IOSH/ Nebosh Qualified
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the UK's leading, mixed use estates paying up to £55k + Excellent Package, with the chance to work within a company that offer fantastic career progression and prospects.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.