Electrical Estimator I am looking for an experienced Electrical Estimator for my client, a leading M&E contractor based in Central/East London.
Running for over 50 years they have gained an excellent reputation within the Commercial fit out and refurbishment market and are able to offer services on single disciplined or multi-disciplined duty. Most of their projects are based in the Central/East London area.
What's in it for you?
- The chance to work for arguably the most successful contractor in their market.
- New stylish offices in a great location.
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
- Work with a successful commercial & operational team.
- Submission of Electrical Tenders
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Liaising with clients & contractors
- Finalise tender bids
- Secure contracts
- Understand and scrutinise Sub-Contractor quotations
- Measuring and take offs for materials and labour
- Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within an M&E Contractor
Please contact LILY GEORGE on for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.