Early Years Teacher Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop the EYFS at this school into an even better provision?
Are you an enthusiastic and driven teaching looking to work in a progressing teaching environment?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
This role could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
About the role:
- Early Years Primary Teacher
- Salary: £130 - £200
- Contract: Long Term - Permanent
- Start date: Immediate / January 2020
- London Borough of Redbridge
- 'Good' Ofsted
- 2 Forms Entry
This Primary school in the London Borough of Redbridge aims to develop a caring environment amongst all year groups and works hard to ensure a friendly atmosphere. The school I am working with have a dynamic and positive environment to be in, both for the students and members of staff.
This Primary School is looking for an Early Years Primary teacher to working in a wonderful class to teach until the end of the school year! The ideal applicant will have experience teaching Early Years.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- The ability to plan and teach within Eyfs Curriculum
- Ambitious and hardworking
- Have a DBS (we can support with your application)
Interviews will be arranged straight away with the successful Primary Teacher joining the Academics Ltd Team.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on /
- Early Years Teacher