Early Years Practitioners Needed! Adapt Recruit are currently supporting several Primary Schools and Private Day Nurseries in East London who are looking for Early Years Practitioners for both short term and long-term contracts and for permanent hires.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic practitioners who want to make a real difference to the lives of the youngest learners. You will have previous experience of working within a childcare environment and will have previously worked with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
As the ideal Early Years Practitioner, you will:
- Work as part of a team to plan for your room and allocated key children from the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Ensure the Nursery or School Classroom is prepared for the daily activities
- Provide individual support for children as a Key Person, working closely with parents and carers
- Attend staff meetings and training courses as required
- Provide a stimulating learning environment, full of fun and laughter!
For this role, you will:
- Hold a Level 3 Childcare Qualification or Equivalent
- Have previous experience of working with the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Have a strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Ofsted Guidelines
- Maintain a commitment to supporting young children and their families
If you are interested in a new role in childcare, be it full time, part time or term time, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Early Years Team!