As Digital Design Assistant in this organisations Group Corporate Affairs team you will work collaboratively with the Digital Designer in this team to elevate them to the next stage of their digital journey. They are a fast growing team of 7, scaling to 10 within the next 2 months.
They are a very ambitious group of content creators and designers on a mission to improve outputs, strategies and creativity aligned with their digital communications. They are experts in social media, analytics, content creation, design and website management. The team manage the Digital and Social Media output across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, as well as branded corporate channels. They are looking for energy, passion, and pride with a real thirst to challenge and make a difference.
This is essentially an in house agency style environment, they are a very Agile team and open to remote working but will need someone who can be in the office minimum twice a week. Cultural fit is very important here so you will need to be flexible and open to sharing creative ideas.
- You'll come with fresh ideas and opinions on how to develop compelling creative stories across digital channels. You'll support the Social & Digital team to produce award-winning content, hunt for stories, further develop their narrative and improve creativity.
- You'll need to show a strong experience of working with video (in particular) and be comfortable planning, producing, filming and editing to create stories.
- You'll need to show experience using the Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- You'll adjust and adapt with the demands of the role, juggling multiple tasks and challenges across the Digital and Social ecosystem.
- Proven ability in creating innovative social media content that tells a positive brand story.
- Experience of capturing and editing social first video would be key component of your skillset.
- Strong graphic design experience and the ability to bring data to life in engaging ways, i.e. static infographics, animated gifs, cinemagraphs, timelapse etc.
- An awareness of thinking social first. Knowing the right dimensions, trends and tricks to optimise our output.
- An experience of writing asset/creative copy and crafting stories with words would be an advantage.
- Good experience using the Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience of receiving a brief and developing a range of ideas is important.
For more details on this role please get in touch with