Our client, a forward-thinking company that aims to provide role players in the South African Forestry Industry with modern mobile equipment, is now looking for an Administrative Desk Assistant to: provide a prompt & efficient service to customers both internal & external; o maximise all revenue opportunities; and to administer all associated paperwork.
By aiming to be a leading supplier of Equipment, Parts and Quality Services into the Southern African Forestrys, our client works hard to achieve this by remaining a stable, safe work environment for Staff while providing acceptable returns to all stakeholders.
• Deal with all telephone & face to face enquiries / orders from customers and provide accurate information as required.
• Ensure accuracy of all paperwork and that procedures for Hire / Sales contracts, Purchase orders, Stock transfers, Asset administration, are adhered to.
• Liaise with the workshop and drivers to ensure equipment required for hire is available.
• Co-ordinate Drivers to ensure equipment is delivered and collected from customers on time and efficiently.
• Maximise consumable sales opportunities at every opportunity.
• Produce accurate and consistent reports as per requirements.
• Ensure all deadlines are met in relation to reporting of information.
• Work within the Health & Safety policy of the company to ensure safe working practises.
•Ensure availability and utilisation of fleet, both within the depot and through cooperation with other Flexeplant depots.
• Responsible for other tasks on site as and when required.
• Opening / closing of branch.
• Hire desk duties.
• Opening / closing of works orders – capturing plant repair costs.
• Daily cash up and banking
• Ordering of spares / consumables
• Control of stock room
• Vehicle registrations / licensing
• Co-ordinating servicing of vehicles
• Health & safety representative
• Booking of fleet tool repairs
• Customer repairs – costing & quotations
• Filing of company documents