Deputy Centre Manager - Tower Hamlets Full time, permanent. £21,000.00 per annum plus commission!
If you are looking to join a fun, friendly,dedicated team, this could be the role for you!
Go Train are one of the largest providers of adult training in the UK supporting thousands of people every year to retrain for new employment. We have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated individual to join our hardworking team in Tower Hamlets as a full time Deputy Centre Manager.
The role involves:
- Supervising the team to ensure quality and learner qualification targets are met, providing training and development to support the team.
- Motivating the team by leading by example, with a positive and non-judgemental approach.
- Ensuring excellent quality and compliance standards are met by carrying out regular audits, case load reviews and observations.
- Working alongside the Centre Manager to build and maintain effective relationships with local partner organisations, to further enhance the profitability of the Training Centre.
- Performance related pay
- Opportunities for career progression
- A supportive and dynamic team
- Your birthday off every year
- Pension scheme
- Company healthcare
- A rewarding environment with plenty of variety.
If you’re passionate about making a difference and want to inspire others to reach their full potential, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply now with an up to date CV to begin an exciting new role.
Closing date for applications 21st November 2019
Go Train reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
- Adult Education
- Learning Environment