A leading professional provider of Dental Supplies and Technology has an opening for a Sales Representative in Amanzimtoti, KZN area.
Salary: R30 000 - R50 000 per month.
You will identify and develop sales potential by effectively influencing Dental Clinics; Dental Clinicians; Dental Schools; Institutions and Group Practices to ensure sales and revenue targets are in line with business objectives.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
Analysis of market business trends in order to develop and execute a business plan to capitalize on current and future opportunities in the local market. Reporting on competitor activities in the region and working with the Marketing team and Commercial Leader accordingly. Coordinating and conducting sales meetings and product training for customers, including training and Vendor Days with Dealers and Telesales teams. Effectively and professionally present to groups of Dental Care Professionals, including Dental Student and Postgraduate Education Departments. Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with Key personnel, including all relevant Sales and Marketing personnel. Maintaining and updating the CRM report on a daily basis. Collaboration on Marketing programs by monitoring and providing accurate tracking, reporting and following up in order to ensure consistent and professional campaigns. Working with Clinical Educators regarding KOL Meetings/Presentations. Consistently reaching company objectives/goals and sales targets.
Experience and qualifications for the role:
Dental sales experience and industry knowledge is essential, along with proven success in bringing techniques and passion for best practices in this field.
Candidates must be professional with a proven ability to build relationships and interact with KOLs and Key Customers.
Apply the sales process to varied selling solutions and with different customers, with the result sales targets are met or exceeded
• Analyse market business trends to develop and execute a territory business plan to capitalize on current and future opportunities within the local market
• Report on competitor activities across the region, working with the Marketing team and the Commercial Leader accordingly
• To generate demand for the company's products, to be closed either by Company approved distributors/or direct sales where appropriate
• To be the customer's expert on the Company's focus products
• To coordinate and conduct sales meetings and product training for customers including training and vendor days with dealers & telesales teams
• To effectively and professionally present to groups of dental care professionals, including dental student and postgraduate education departments
• Develop and maintain good relationships with key personnel including all relevant sales and market personnel
• Comply with all corporate governance requirements and regulatory requirements
• To maintain and update the CRM-report daily with information from the meetings (calls/apps per day)
• Collaborate on marketing programmes by monitoring and providing accurate tracking, reporting and follow up to ensure a consistent and professional marketing campaign
• Be able to articulate business as well as clinical benefits of the products
• Professionally manage and process customer complaints in accordance with the Company's procedures
• Work with the Clinical Educators in regards KOL meetings/presentations
• To consistently reach company objectives / goals and sales targets as set out in quarterly bonus scheme and yearly objective review - (individual sales targets achieved)
Minimum of 3 years experience as a Dental Sales Rep or experience in selling Dental supplies for example Dental consumables, supplies or implants
• Excellent product and industry knowledge
• Able to apply Professional Selling Skills principles to all sales dialogue
• Professional with proven ability to build appropriate relationships with key customers
• Enthusiastic, efficient and highly organized - desire to constantly improve efficiencies and customer focus
• Structured and clear thinker - ability to prioritize a demanding workload through business planning and territory management
• Ability to work collaboratively and within a highly collaborative team environment
• Commercial and experience of sales is essential
• Proven success and able to bring techniques and passion for best practice in this field
• Ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment
SKILLS: • Computer literate - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook • Strong results orientation and analytical skills • Excellent communication skills including presentation skills • Able to undertake regular business travel and hold a valid local driving license
NB!!! If you are interested and meet the requirements please email your full CV in word document to the given email address.