DBA £30,000-£40,000 LONDON Do you have experience with CRM and Excel? Are you looking to work within a data-rich environment? Then this is the opportunity for you. This role gives you the chance to work on the integration of data as well as ensuring its accuracy, using Excel and Jitterbit!
The company are in the higher-education industry and are predominantly research based. They work to help understand marketing channels and what strategies work most successfully. They are a young and rapidly expanding business, offering the opportunity for development.
As a DBA your responsibilities will include:
- Working on the integration of data into the salesforce database (CRM)
- Ensuring the accuracy of the data and efficiently loading this
- Using CRM system, Excel and Jitterbit
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
An ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working with B2B
- Proven Excel skills
- Experience with Jitterbit preferred
The successful DBA candidate will receive a salary, dependent on experience between £30,000 to £40,000.
On top of the salary, there are a number of fantastic extra benefits a candidate can receive such as
- Being a major contributor to the growth of the company
- Being part of a young and expanding business
- The opportunity for major development
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Ria Verma via the Apply link on this page.