Hammond Clarke are looking for Lawyers who have worked in a Local Authority setting on an interim basis. The desired candidate will hold an LPC qualification and would have covered the required responsibilities below:
- To be responsible for giving legal advice, draft contractual documentation, and providing support to clients on data protection and commercial matters.
- To contribute to the achievement of the Council’s key purposes and to the continuous improvement of its performance.
- To maintain consistency with the Council’s quality and equality perspectives.
- To function as a member of the contracts team.
- To demonstrate experience of handling a caseload of data protection, contracts and procurement law matters including procurements under the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
If you feel your experience and skills match the above, please apply and one of our consultants will give you a call for an informal discussion.