Job Description An opportunity to join a well established, growing organisation who work with a wide range of companies across the world offering products which engage a positive employee experience through the use of their platform, and the services on offer.
Based in London, and with offices worldwide, this company are known to be one of the best organisations to work for in London. They have a thriving innovative tech team within their office environment, and as such, are continuously offering access to some of the latest, cutting-edge technologies within the Big Data and Analytics space. A real opportunity to roll your sleeves up, get stuck into your day to day role, and enjoy every second of it along the way.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with other members of the Data team
- Working with a variety of data technologies, demonstrating your abilities within this space to drive the company forward
- Working with stakeholders and C-suite in relation to data solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- AWS, Redshift, Glue
- Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Spark
- Competitive Salary
- Continuous training and access to the budget in alignment to career progression
- Unrivalled company benefits
- Pension scheme
- Regular social events and a chance to work with some elite Data technologists
- Opportunity to work with a leading organisation
- Fantastic Holiday allowance
#redshift #glue #aws #bigdata #python #sql #spark #datalake
This is a Permanent role, offering a varied starting salary depending upon experience and seniority
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and Portfolio to or call for a confidential chat.
Jefferson Frank International are the UK's leading AWS recruiter, offering more opportunities across the UK and abroad than any other.
LinkedIn = in/alex-todd-25a072105/
- big data
- data engineering
- data lake