Hancock & Parsons is working with a well established company that work alongside software and technology solution providers, offering exceptional business development and sales services. This company is looking for English speaking sales professionals to join their business, which is based in Central London. This role would suit anyone who is looking to gain more experience in sales and within the IT Industry, and who wants to be a part of a supportive and fun team. This position is a Customer Success Manager role.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Identify and explain how businesses across industries, company sizes and types can reinvent themselves to compete in the next decade by embracing Microsoft’s technologies
• Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
• Drive customer engagement from opportunity to increasing usage; be the main point of contact for Microsoft's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections and negotiating success
• Manage ongoing customer relationships to ensure long-term customer success with Microsoft technologies
• Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with Technical Solution Professionals to effectively manage customer engagement throughout the sales cycle
• Present action plans and results to management
• Provide regional insights and best practices to internal stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business or IT-related).
• 2-6+ years sales experience with a proven track record of success. Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools including Social selling.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications; Dynamics or other CRM.
• Experience working with or selling Azure or similar solutions preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations.
• Ability to identify the key aspects of a cloud consumption growth engagement, nurture the engagement, and manage the customer relationship through success.
• General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
• Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity.
• Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Excellent conversational skills - Fluent English is essential, but fluency in other languages is definitely welcome!
If this role sounds of interest to you, please send your CV and contact details to the email address provided.
I look forward to hearing from you!