Credit Controller £35k - £45k dep on experience London (City)
Are you a credit controller with legal experience looking for your next career move in the legal sector?
An incredible opportunity has arisen to work for a reputable Business law firm in the City who offer a very different career lifestyle to that of many of their larger competitors. The quality of their work is extremely high and the standard of their lawyers and support staff is equal to that of any major City firm.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will involve the following:
- Develop the firm’s credit control procedures and implement enhancements where appropriate
- Create and implement procedures for accelerating the billing of WIP
- Revise and implement procedures for accelerating cash collection
- Managing the outstanding client balances falling due
- Communicate with clients, partners or staff to manage and improve cash collection
- Manage all aspects of Billing and Credit Control reporting including creating reports where necessary
- Manage escalation procedure for addressing old WIP and debt
What they are looking for
- Experience of Credit Control within a law firm is essential
- Able to demonstrate achievements in all of the above tasks
- Strong academic background
- High level of IT literacy
- Hardworking and diligent with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently
What they can offer
- A generous salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus an additional day for the Christmas holidays
- Private medical insurance, yearly vaccinations and life assurance
- Season ticket loan
For more information about this Credit Controller role please contacts Alison Banks at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
- Credit Control
- Financial Controller
- Law Firm