LMA Recruitment are currently business partnering with an industry-leading insurance business based in the city looking for an immediately available Insurance Credit Controller to join the team on a 6 month FTC paying between £35-40k.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Investigation of received payments from Brokers and Members in order to identify relevant correct premiums to be applied with the payment
- Working closely with the Underwriting assistants and Underwriters to resolve issues surrounding unallocated payments in conjunction with working closely with other members of the team
- Chasing debts by telephone and email and recording progress (these debts may be due from brokers or directly insured customers)
- Attending Weekly meetings with Underwriter Assistants to resolve overdue premium and unallocated cash.
- Dealing with both Internal/External queries in a timely manner
- Make regular payments of brokerage, continuity credits, or any credit refunds required
- Ad hoc where required
- MUST HAVE A MINIMUM of 2 years credit control experience in the insurance market in Credit Control
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Numerate and able to understand complicated debtor balances.
- Good communication skills, polite and friendly.
- Proactive with ideas and initiative.
- Able to work independently.
- A team player who is able to provide support to colleagues when needed
- Eclipse (desirable)
- AS400 (desirable)
- Good Excel skills
If you feel you are the right Immediately available Insurance Credit Controller then please send your CV or apply here