A large multinational bank is seeking a credit analyst to join the team within the institutional banking department.
About the role
The right candidate must be fluent in English and Mandarin (both written/spoke) in order to work the role. They will be responsible for assisting relationship managers to analyse the credit risk of a portfolio of banks and non-bank financial institutions.
- Participating in client due diligence visits/interviewing management teams as needed to assist Front Office relationship managers.
- Work in the Front Office team and assist relationship managers to perform fundamental credit risk analysis and assigning internal credit ratings on financial and non financial institutions.
- Working together with relationship managers and Compliance & Legal Department to ensure identified risks are adequately addressed in the legal documentation and setting credit terms.
- Preparing and presenting credit proposal and analysis in an impact manner after taking into consideration regulatory and internal policy requirements.
- Fully communicate with Front Office relationship managers and provide recommendation from credit perspective in terms of facility elements.
- Communicating the Bank?s rating rationale and risk appetite to internal stakeholders.
Skills / Experience required in order to be considered
- Degree level educated.
- Fluent Mandarin and English (both written and spoken).
- Well developed judgement in the field of credit risk management and analysis.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years working experience with credit assessment and a broad knowledge of financial institution credit risk.
If you wish to be considered for this role please click apply now.
- Credit Analysis
- Financial Institutions
- credit applications