Corporate Receptionist £28,500 We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced corporate receptionist to join a professional blue chip client in the Liverpool street area.
To provide exceptional reception service for visitors and callers. To ensure that the company reception is maintained at excellent service levels and to work closely with colleagues to ensure all facilities are offered to a high standard. To liaise with Facilities regarding security or premises issues.
- To ensure that Company, Client and Statutory regulations regarding Hygiene, Safety, Fire and Security are complied with at all times.
- To maintain and ensure teamwork and good ethics with your colleagues, supervisor and managers and to communicate clearly at all times.
- To maintain high standards of personal hygiene and food handling practices, in accordance with the Hygiene policy and current legislation.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that you know and understand the daily work schedule so that you are fully conversant with your expected duties stated in the Reception Procedures Manual.
- To answer and transfer calls according to telephone procedure as per the Reception Procedures Manual.
- To ensure that all Clients/Guests are welcomed appropriately and looked after, from the moment they arrive to the end of their visit.
- To ensure Guests are taken on the whole service journey including the offering of concierge services. To ensure that your workspace is kept free from personal belongings and clutter at all times (Work Space Procedure).
- To present yourself in a professional manner at all times, always wearing the correct clothing/uniform, with guidance from manager in respect of appropriate jewellery / hairstyles as befitting an executive reception, no personal calls or mobile phone use in public areas.
- As requested, book taxis in accordance to the Taxi booking procedure.
- To adhere to the Broker Files Procedure. - To book/update all meeting rooms, food and drinks requests into Condeco by writing specific notes for post room(equipment, room set up etc.) and chef (menus and dietary requirements) and communicating immediately of any changes.
- To create all visitor reports, daily, weekly hospitality reports and confirm all food bookings 48 hrs in advance.
- To produce/type all private dining menus for food and wine and write/update the notes, dietary requirements, wine requests, start time, attendee names in Condeco.
- To be flexible with shifts, work methods and working with the hospitality team.
The role will also entail undertaking the following activities if required to assist the Hospitality team.
- To take care of all guests belongings and offer concierge card.
- To ensure all meeting rooms and broker rooms are clean and tidy before each meeting and all tables are cleaned, wiped down.
- To ensure that all meeting rooms/dining rooms, reception and lounge area are checked every 30 minutes and are kept tidy, free of cups, clutter and in a good state of repair at all time and to report any defects to the
- To liaise with hospitality, facilities and post room functions to ensure the smooth operation
The ideal candidate will have:
- An exceptionally smart personal appearance
- An articulate phone manner
- Experience of using Switchboard
- Experience of working within multi-receptionist environment
- Experience of working within professional/corporate environment
- Good educational standard
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices