We are currently recruiting an organised and caring Coordinator Apprentice to join Right at Home's wonderful team in Highams Park. You will be joining an award-winning company that provides premium quality homecare to adults with Physical Disabilities and the Elderly.
A typical day
- Communicating with members by email, phone and online chat
- Schedule all outstanding home-visits
- Provide any ad-hoc cover when needed
- Log all lateness sickness and absences
- Plan company/team schedules 4 weeks ahead including planning for annual leave
- Enrol new staff on the onboarding system
- Plan staff spot checks and supervision
- Run Reports on company data
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
You're a great fit…
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- You are very dedicated to Job
- You enjoy problem-solving and will find alternative solutions to situations
- You have strong attention to detail skills
- You're able to deal with high pressures and fast environments
- You have a strong effective communication skills
- You have strong organisational and planning skills
Perks and benefits:
- Amazing location
- WhiteHat community
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3]) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Organisational Skills