A leading City Law firm are looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator into their fast-paced team.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Compliance with tasks such as:
- On boarding new clients
- Conflicts of Interest checks
- Ensuring compliance documentation is in line with internal policies and legislation
- Keeping client logs up to date including PEP, high risk clients etc
- Reviewing bank reconciliations and conducting monthly SAR testing
- Providing assistance to fee earners and other staff members on compliance policies
The ideal candidate for this role will want to work in a boutique law firm that has a real family feel and wants to solidify their prior legal compliance knowledge into a role they can really make their own.
You will need to have at least 18 months experience as a compliance assistant in order to be considered for this position.
Please note: This is not the full job description, to find out more please apply now. It’s Career Legal’s policy to reply to all successful candidates within three working days. If you have not heard back from us within that time, please understand that your application has not be successful for this role.
- Administrative Duties
- Legal Compliance