KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1. Claims Processes
• Accurately record and examine received claims and any related documentation thereof.
• Perform document diary maintenance on IMS system.
Capture claims received by the department on register for reserve and keep a regular follow-up outstanding reserve once claims are verified by Claims Manager.
2. Agency/ broker Liaison
Inform reinsurance brokers and underwriting department of omitted documents as well as adjustors such as losses/ gains on premium.
Negotiate the settlement and disposition of complex claims; interpret related claims documentation
3. Ad hoc Duties
• Perform any reasonable task as and when required by Manager
• Higher Certificate in Insurance/ Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance advantageous.
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Claims position of Short-term Insurance company handling corporate and commercial claims