Are you an experienced finance professional looking for a new challenge in a fast paced and dynamic environment? We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and results-oriented Commercial Finance Director to head up Ark’s and Sustainware’s Finance function.
Ark Workplace Risk is an international market leader providing an innovative suite of; Professional Service Solutions, Outsourcing and future proofed Software and Analytics to mid/major organisations, both within the UK, and globally. With over 500 global clients; premium brands trust Ark Workplace Risk to deliver smarter Workplace Risk, Compliance, Safety and Performance.
Our refreshingly different approach to consulting has given us a reputation for being innovative, resourceful and highly effective in helping put clients in control of their safety and compliance objectives.
As the Commercial Finance Director at Ark, you’ll be responsible for:
- Bringing the numbers to life, producing meaningful statistics, management information, financial analysis and KPI reports
- Interrogating, understanding and analysing key financial information
- Presenting year-end figures and trends
- Producing detailed departmental profit and loss figures
- Managing and improving cashflow, cash generation and minimising interest and debt service costs
- Compiling and presenting key findings around market intelligence
- Assessing current controls and procedures, introducing new measures and more robust approach to improving efficiencies and financial processes
- Inspiring, developing and managing the finance team
To be successful in this role, you will be a qualified accountant (ideally ACA) and have previously operated at senior level capacity, whether it has been as Finance Manager or Financial Controller and are now ready to step up. You will be known for your growth hacking abilities, with exceptional people skills, commercial acumen and drive to succeed. The ideal candidate will bring experience from an SME environment, so will be adept at performing a varied role with wide exposure.
It’s an exciting time to join our team as we are going through a growth phase, so we’re looking for people who excel in dynamic, fast-paced environments and who are highly motivated to achieve against ambitious targets and play a fundamental role in our success.
Benefits & Culture
Here at Ark, we have a culture of achievement through shared purpose, values and behaviours consistently delivering to client’s expectations and beyond. We provide an environment where employees receive opportunities and encouragement to develop and grow, as well as a strong sense of ownership and belonging within the company. In addition to a competitive base salary, you would receive the opportunity to fast-track your career in a professional family environment.