Cluster Talent Manager multitasks through actively participating in projects and addressing HR & Development activities for a company. A strong focus is our Travel with Purpose and Blue energy initives. This position is responsible for preparing and coordinating all related functions as described above. Because this position has unparalleled access to a potpourri of useful data, the incumbent conducts a substantial amount of research, analysis and compilation of data
What will I be doing?
To be the main point of contact for general HR enquiries from both internal and external customers, referring queries where necessary to the appropriate member of the team.
* Coordinate L & D Reporting for Career development initiatives
* Coordinate funding opportunities for the cluster hotels
* Coordinate and Arrange career days, job fairs and headhunting activities
* Coordinate and report on Cathsseta and similar interventions
* Collate H360 activities for the cluster hotels
* Coordinate HR & L & D Reporting for the cluster
* Provide Strategic Information & Intervention in relation to Learning & Development
* In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
* HR Related cluster duties
* L & D Related cluster duties
* Provides administrative assistance such as filing paperwork, copy and distribute disciplinary action notices, breakdown, sort and deliver PAF's making new hire and termination files, copy and send exempt reviews to employee files/managers and department heads. Maintain department and personnel files. Creates and distributes memos, flyers and newsletters, as assigned.
What are we looking for?
Cluster HR Talent Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
* Previous experience in HR Training officer/Learning & Development or equivalent role
* Positive attitude
* Good communication and people skills
* Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
* Excellent grooming standards
* Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* CIPD qualified or working towards qualification, or equivalent
* Knowledge of hospitality
* Good knowledge of employment law and employee relations
* IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!