12 month fixed term contract within an award winning investment platform.
An exciting opportunity within the Asset Transfers team.
A market leading investment administration platform based in the heart of the City.
- Updating asset transfers accurately on client portfolios, and on the same day as receipt of asset transfer confirmation;
- Contacting third party providers and fund managers, where necessary, in a professional manner to ensure there are no delays to transfers and the end to end process operates in an efficient manner;
- Adhering to the industry wide framework for improving transfers and re-registrations by ensuring a two day turnaround time is achieved;
- Timely investigation/ resolution/ escalation of queries and issues that may arise;
- Effective and collegiate relationship with Client Operations with the aim of collectively improving processes;
- Producing accurate and relevant Management Information that tracks volumes, issues and errors.
- Ensuring procedures and process maps are updated when processes change, and at least quarterly. Ensuring procedures and process maps are relevant and accurate;
- Solid awareness of CASS 6/7/8 and any other regulations that are relevant to the core process in the Client Accounting Department;
- 12 months experience within Asset Transfers or CASS in Financial Services;
- Knowledge of CASS rules;
- Intermediate MS Excel;
- Experience of liaising with Clients / Fund Managers / Platforms;
- Experience of CASS compliant procedures.
12 month fixed term contract
Excellent exposure within an award winning company