My client is looking for an experienced Centre Manager to run a very busy Business centre in the heart of the City of London. In addition to basic salary there are a host of benefits for the successful candidate.
Lovely centre team, great location.
- To oversee the day to day running of the business centre covering all aspects
- Manage the centre team
- To be responsible for centre IT / telecoms
- To ensure that all meeting rooms are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clients and visitors
- Deliver viewings to potential clients and be involved in finalising agreements
- Work closely with the Sales team in relation to new clients and ensure strong broker / agent relationships
- Maintain reports and invoicing relating to centre occupancy and any other ad-hoc reports
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties including billing and centre compliance audits.
- To deal with customer requests in a prompt and timely manner
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that all client queries are responded to within procedural deadlines
- To issue and ensure receipt of entry cards, keys, furniture etc. to clients when required
- To be responsible for all health and safety matters and deal with sub contractors.
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
- Property Management
- Commercial Property Sales