Our client, a online retailer is seeking a Catalogue Executive to join them at their central London Head Office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business which is expanding in the UK and across Europe.
Thsi role joins a talented, dynamic team, passionate about changing the face of this retail sector in Europe. This position is responsible for the management of the product catalogue.
This means identifying and collecting relevant information and entering it into the system.
Tasks for improving the quality of the existing range vary from week to week and also involve
checking and ensuring the product information is up to date, accurate and supports website
content for customer browsing, search and ultimately helping them buy the right products.
- Managing a catalogue of 2,000 products and creating new product details
- Writing, editing and checking written product description content on product pages for three UK brands, awareness of SEO
- Sourcing imagery for existing products reflecting manufacturer changes as well as new products, basic Photoshop capabilities are required
- Coordinating product content translation across the three brands and five languages for the EU websites
- Leading the monthly Product Approval Process
- Brand updates, including range reviews
- Supporting promotion and event planning from a catalogue perspective
- Liaising with internal key stakeholders to identify and resolve issues and represent the Commercial department in projects and key initiatives
- Assist the Marketing department with on-site changes, such as amending landing pages, changing homepage banners and others
- Working closely with external third party agencies regarding content and translations
We are seeking candidates with an experience of e-commerce, catalogue and inventory. The ideal candidate will also need to demonstrate:
- Excellent written English, ideally experience in content writing or editing, copywriting and proof reading
- Basic HTML skills, for example, inputting images, adding hyperlinks etc.
- Experience working with a CMS, preferably Hybris
- Computer systems and process literate, comfortable working with spreadsheets, e.g. xcel (including Vlookup) and coordinating large amounts of data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication at all levels and strong interpersonal skills dealing with different departments
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work both as part of a team and individually, a self-starter, able to learn and apply quickly
- Ability to break issues down and identify where improvements can be made and a solution found
- Ability to pick up and use different IT platforms and software effectively
Our client offers a great company culture, supportive environment, and a pet-friendly office
They have a casual dress code and foster a collaborative work environment.