155461 Business Development Manager Sector: Media/Events Location: London Salary: £26-30,000 + OTE £40-42,000
- 100% New business- win and retain
- Opportunity for progression
- Fun, friendly, dynamic office environment.
- Regular face to face meetings
The Role: An enticing opportunity for a driven individual looking for a new challenge; taking on the position of Business Development Manager. With a focus on London, the business development manager will be selling an early career consultancy service to large corporate firms across a range of sectors. Targeting new business predominantly, the Business Development Manager will also be expected to maintain and grow the accounts they bring on.
The Company: Established in 2008, this company are now looking to further expand their team and are looking for a hungry, confident individual to help drive the business forward. Specialising in early career guidance, this company are market leaders within their industry.
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Building strong product and market understanding in order to identify new business opportunities and grow your portfolio of clients.
- Developing and using your understanding of our product and service propositions, our competitors and our clients' needs to build a robust pipeline
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1-2 years proven B2B sales experience
- Strong new business calibre
- Driven, autonomous and engaging relationship builder
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £26-30,000 + OTE £40-42,000
- Benefits: Commission, pension, 28 days holiday + more
- Great prospects for career progression
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Matt Harpur on .
- business development
- account management