We are keen to hear from a seasoned Marketing & Business Development Manager who would be interested in providing 12 months maternity cover for this large international law firm based in the heart of the City.
The interim Business Development Manager will join their busy Energy practice group to cover a broad role focusing on lead generation, key account support, developing new client pipelines, branding and digital content and project management.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Departmental Head of BD and Partners both domestic and overseas based on all marketing and business development initiatives across the firm. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and build strong relationships with key partners on the development of strategy and business objectives
- Manage budget recommendations and report on the marketing budget for each campaign
- Provide full pitch support to partners, offering guidance on strategy, capability documents which respond to specific client/target requests.
- Working collaboratively with the wider Business Development groups on domestic and international cross-practice business development, communications and development client activities.
- Utilising internal and external sources, including working with PSLs and other specialist in-house resources, understand and research the Energy sector in order to pro-actively create business development opportunities, including researching client and target activity as well as trends in specific market segments, and harnessing cross-sell opportunities whenever appropriate.
- Work directly with marketing team to ensure the departments ongoing BD strategy is in line with the firm’s continuous communications strategy, PR strategy, brand development and educating the partners on brand responsibilities
- Working with central marketing team to develop print and online marketing collateral brochures, client/market research, directory submissions, website content, client bulletins/briefings, seminars, conferences, reporting/ROI.
- Organise bespoke events and contribute to their successful delivery
This is a 12 month FTC, offering a competitive salary which is dependent upon experience.
- Previous managerial business development experience within a large law firm is essential, preferably within the Energy, Oil & Gas sector.
- A recognised marketing qualification such as the CIM is also desirable.
- Strong IT skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, InterAction (or similar CRM database).
Candidates will be available to start in January 2020.
Apply now, quoting ref: NH-BDMFTC-07.11.19 - applications are being welcomed for immediate review.
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Pipeline Development
- Energy Industry
- Pitch Work