Business Development Manager, for the Public Sector Business. Salary – R36500 + Car allowance –R8500, The offer will include the Company benefits, as per standard, as well as an Incentive Plan.
Develop a successful market for the company in the Public Sector in South Africa, in order to achieve the overall Nett Sales and Gross Profit as per business requirements. Duties includes but not limited to:
• Responsible for developing the Public Sector Business nationally.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Key Decision Makers.
• Develop Band Equity within the Public Sector, Department of Health and National treasury as well as Provincial offices.
• Evaluation of the Public Market.
• Market Analysis. (Market Size, Share and Growth Opportunities).
• Evaluation of Product Portfolio to fit the Public Market.
• Develop new market segment within the Public Market and maintain existing markets through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff and management team.
• Implement consistent marketing strategy plan with overall aims and requirements.
• Respond to and follow through sales and supply chain enquiries.
• Manage Account Receivables.
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
• Carry out market intelligence, competitor and customer surveys.
• Provide product training, workshops and symposiums.
• Develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Launching of products into the market.
• Attend Provincial & National tender briefings; Complete and submit bids
• Minimum of Matric (or equivalent)
• Preferred tertiary qualification in Business management
• 5 years’ experience in Sales or Key Account Management, with successful sales history and achievements in the Public Market in South Africa;
• Experience in dealing with Department of Health, National treasury and Provincial offices
• Proven experience in dealing with tender processes.
• Medical device sales experience in the Public Market;
• Results driven with high energy levels;
• High level of responsibility and accountability needed in terms of achieving sales targets;
• Able to work under challenging circumstances;
• Travelling frequently in South Africa (60%)
• Language: Proficient in English and African languages
• Business management / Product Management experience
• Sound knowledge and working ability with Excel
• General Mathematics Skills
• Valid drivers’ license
• Own reliable transport
• Availability after hours, on an ad-hoc basis
The following documents must please be included when you submit your application:
• CV (including Age, Race, Gender, employment summary, and reason for leaving jobs, and reason for considering this opportunity)
• Employer reference
• ID, Driver’s license, Matric certificate, Tertiary Qualification/s
• Latest payslip, including company contributions, and proof of incentives/bonuses
E-mail: ********** / **********