An exciting opportunity is available now! Business Development Executive ( English AND Japanese Speaking) - This is a great opportunity for those who enjoy communicating, researching and building up new event and working with people.
The job involves being commercially astute, hungry for information and able to change direction depending on what people say, in order to locate the fastest growing opportunities out there.
- Consultative business development selling B2B conference sponsorship packages between £5k and £50k
- Work on an established brand with a strong database of existing contacts
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing global clients
- Identify and capitalise on new opportunities to generate revenue.
- Work as part of a team to hit and exceed revenue targets
- Network with existing and prospective clients at international events
- Excellent research skills in order to identify new conference opportunities
- Hard working and committed with an excellent phone work ethic
- Fluent in Japanese AND English
- Pro-active, persuasive & confident
- An ability to understand client’s needs and adopt a tailored approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least one year’s business development and consultative sales experience
- Someone who will work hard and play hard!
Interest in business is a must, as is an entrepreneurial spirit, a readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills.
- Salary: £27-35,000 per annum, plus profit share/commission scheme available
- Starting as 6 months contract, with a view of extension
- Other benefits: competitive and excellent benefits available
- Location: London
For more details, please contact us immediately!
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London. Please note that we’re afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs. Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required. Thank you for your time and cooperation***
- Business Development