My client, a well-known media/data company based in the City of London, is currently seeking a Credit Controller business fluent in either Italian, French, German, Spanish or Russian to join their global finance team on a 12 Months FTC contract arrangement.
The finance team is responsible for the whole of the Europe, Middle East and Africa region and would provide an excellent platform for someone who is either just starting their career or wants to build upon their existing financial services experience.
You should ideally be immediately available or on a maximum of 4 week's notice.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices and answering all customer queries (including checking and following up on overdue accounts) by working alongside internal departments.
- Work alongside the US based billing team to resolve pricing issues and terminal inventory disputes, as well as attend regular team meetings with Sales teams to build strong working relationships and identify key areas for improvement.
- Log all collection notes on the internal database
- Show clients how to track terminal inventory, advise of change activity, current subscriptions and real-time/3rd party services received for each user
- Advise clients of costs due to removals/relocations/conversions and help them with their own internal budgets
- Analyse Excel spreadsheets to assist clients with their costing and analysis
- Attend occasional client visits across Europe
- Ideally a Graduate with at least 1 year experience within a finance accounting environment.
- Fluency in either Italian, French, German, Spanish or Russian
- Experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment highly desirable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate Excel skills and previous experience of SAP
- An ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- Experience of client visits
- A keen problem solver
- An interest in financial markets
- The right to work in the UK
- Spanish German French Russian Italian