A Global Travel Company based in London are seeking a Benefits Integration Manager to join their team on a 4 month contract basis.
This role will include responsibilities for the integration, harmonisation and consolidation of benefits offerings, as well as the analysis of benefits programs across several global locations.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Understand the company's benefits programs with regards to plan design, practices, trends, costs, and local competitiveness.
- Execute time-bound recommendations for integration, harmonisation or consolidation of benefits offerings.
- Interpret benefits plan design to understand differences, determine costs, competitiveness, and compliance objectives are being met to support the consolidation, harmonisation or integration of any program offerings.
- Anticipate and effectively manage program changes, delivery of enrolment system requirements, vendor contract management, and compliance requirements to ensure program offerings and delivery meets the needs of the organisation.
- Work collaboratively with local, regional, and global Human Resources, Payroll, Legal, Public Relations, People Technology, Facilities, Finance, Procurement, and other key stakeholders; work flexibly across time zones as appropriate to fulfill project objectives.
- Manage ongoing third-party relationships including consultants, brokers, benefit administrators, and carriers.
- Interpret and advise HR team on benefit changes that impact coverage and business. Provide training and guidance to HR as required and ensure consistent and accurate benefit information is delivered.
- Oversee benefit inquiries including employee, HR, and senior management support; effectively address escalations and communicate issues and trends to senior management as appropriate.
Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience and certification.
- 4+ years benefits and compensation design and administration experience in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
- Keen understanding of and relevant experience in global benefits design and administration.
- Shown skill in effectively handling and balancing high volume of work and variety of tasks, and ability to prioritise urgent issues effectively.
- Strong vendor management skills; demonstrated experience handling contracts and collaboration with Procurement and Legal departments.
- Experience in automated benefits environment and with implementation and maintenance of benefits administration technology and tools desired.
- Experience with Workday or other in-house HRIS system preferred.
- A diplomatic relationship builder with strong professional presence and demonstrated ability to both collaborate and influence others.
- Detailed oriented and proficient in conducting research and gathering source material from project partners, technical experts and team members and to use content from multiple sources.
- Ability to understand and express complex subjects as clear, concise ideas and share them through audience appropriate collateral.
- Possess exceptional project management skills with ability to manage multiple assignments from conception to completion
- Skilled at balancing being a strong team player and working independently in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent Microsoft application skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.