Business Analyst C++ Java Python market risk This is an exciting role for a Business Analyst to work within the Risk Change team within Rates Clearing business in a leading Clearing House. The candidate will assist in full project lifecycle, from interpreting business requirements and functional design, testing and issue resolution. This is an ideal role for someone who is eager to learn and thrive in a challenging environment. The role will report into Head of Risk Change and would be a long term role with view to become permanent for the right candidate. This is a technical role and candidates applying for this role must be proficient with either Python/ C++/ Java. You will be engaging with senior stakeholder at all levels so must be able to demonstrate relationship building skills. Key skills required for this role:
- Business Analyst with at least 2 years' experience in Risk Change space in financial services.
- Must be proficient in programming languages such as Python, C++ or Java.
- Strong knowledge of Interest rate derivatives and understanding of full product lifecycle.
- Effective communicator and able to work autonomously.
- This role will also consider applicants who are Risk Analysts and are willing to work in projects and passionate to work for a clearing house.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.