Azure DataOps Consultant - London Job Description The UK's leader in Azure Data Platform are looking to add to their team and enhance their reputation as the go-to partner in Azure by moving towards DataOps on their projects.
You will be working as part of a large team of Azure specialists, working on a range of client projects in Azure Data Platform, predominantly with FTSE 250 and FTSE 100 sized companies. You'll be working with components such as CosmosDB, Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure SQL Warehouse, Power BI and Azure Synapse.
Role & Responsibilities
- Project development work in Data Engineering Design/Development
- Setting up monitoring and Alerts in Azure, as well as configuration
- CI/CD of solutions
- Diagnosing and solving production issues
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in ETL Design/Development in Azure
- Experience in DevOps environment, including Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Experience in CI/CD of critical data applications
- Competitive salary of around £65-85,000 depending upon experience
- Certification training and support in MS Azure
- Performance related bonus
- Private Health care, Pension and Travel Insurance
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Owen Mitchell on or call for a catch up in complete confidence.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/
- Data Lake
- Data Factory
- Azure DataOps