Solution Architect AWS Advanced Consulting Partner Finsbury, Central London
An AWS Partner in the Finsbury area is looking for highly skilled Senior Solution Architects to join as they expand their fast growing team further. They are an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, as well as being heavily involved in the Machine Learning Partner programme, and are currently in the process of achieving Premier Partner Status.
They have been taking huge steps forward in the AWS Partner programme, having entered into multiple enterprise-level projects alongside AWS themselves, as well as boasting a vast client list including ambitious startups, well established medium-sized companies and enterprise level corporations. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on, or lead, a variety of projects with customers across Financial Services, Energy and Utilities, Medical Research, Sports and Entertainment, Retail and Automotive and Engineering, among others.
In this position you will:
- Build strong relationships with clients, gain a deep understanding of their project motivations and subsequent needs, and act as the technical expert for AWS technical issues and decisions.
- Take advantage of Serverless technologies in designing AWS solutions.
- Engage in all aspects of both the client engagement lifecycle, and the technical delivery lifecycle, supporting projects from end-to-end.
- Collaborate with other teams of engineers, developers and architects across various projects and stages in the project lifecycle.
- Extensive AWS infrastructure experience across design, implementation and support.
- Experience across a vast range of AWS services - EC2, RDS, S3, ElastiCache, etc.
- Serverless tools and services - Lambda, API GW, SNS, SQS, Dynamo DB, etc.
- Able to create high quality, reusable IaC scripts - Terraform, Cloudformation
- AWS Certifications highly desired but not essential
If you'd like your next challenge to be with one of the fastest growing, and most highly coveted AWS partners in the UK get in touch now - there are interview slots all across the weeks commencing 11 and 18 November and expect to fill these roles before the end of November.
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - Click here to contact this recruiter // [Telephone number removed]