Role: Autism Learning Support Assistant Location: Redbridge, East London
Salary: Up to £90 per day
Start Date: ASAP
GSL Education is currently looking for an Autism Learning Support Assistant for an outstanding SEN School in Redbridge. The role will entail supporting the class teacher and working with a variety of pupils from primary and secondary age range.
The school believes in supporting learners with a range of special needs including Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties, Speech & Language Communicational Needs, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Hearing Impairment.
We welcome applicants who have a relevant qualification within Autism however proven experience without the qualification can be just as valuable.
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience working with students with Autism, Asperger and Challenging Behaviour.
- Be working 1:1 or in small groups
- Have previous experience with SEND in a school environment.
- Be a confident, outgoing and personable individual with a passion for helping people.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Jack at GSL Education.