Role: Autism Learning Support Assistant Location: Tower Hamlets, East London
Salary: Up to £90 per day
Start Date: ASAP
GSL Education is currently looking for a well-qualified Autism Learning Support Assistant for an outstanding SEN school in East London. The school is based in Tower Hamlets where employees are both valued and developed. The academic achievement of the school in terms of both attainment and progress has been excellent.
This is a full time role starting ASAP. If you have understanding of SEND and are a calm, friendly and creative individual who wants to make a positive difference in students' lives, this is a perfect role for you!
As such, the school is looking for an Autism Learning Support Assistant who will be dynamic in the classroom and who also possesses the ability to differentiate the work to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience working with students with Autism, Asperger and Challenging Behaviour.
- Be working 1:1 or in small groups
- Have previous experience with SEND in a school environment.
- Be a confident, outgoing and personable individual with a passion for helping people.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Jack at GSL Education.