A leading Accountancy Practice based in Central London are looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team. This position will be responsible to for overseeing Audit & Accounts projects from conception to completion ensuring that designated clients receive an outstanding level of service. Our client is offering an excellent salary package, benefits and career prospects. The successful Audit & Senior will be responsible for the following;
* Managing a small portfolio of clients
* Planning and completing a wide range of assignments
* Preparation of statutory, year-end and management accounts for clients
* Planning statutory audits from inception to completion
* Preparing and submitting corporation tax returns and computations
* Preparation of financial statements
* Managing a small team and overseeing work load
Candidates applying should ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified although our client will consider candidates who are qualified by experience. This opportunity would suit an experienced Accounts & Audit Senior with a minimum of 5 years experience looking to work in a small, friendly practice offering great benefits.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- audit senior
- accounts senior
- accounts and audit