Basic Details - Start ASAP in November - 4 weeks work initially
- Mon to Fri day work - 2 sites per day
- Software rebuilds for ATM's in banks
- Engineers to have had exposure to ATM software upgrades ideally
- Own car with business insurance required
- Pay £120 (inc 50 miles travel pro rata'd over week) - Overtime after 50 hours per week, must be pre-approved
- Mileage 25p after 250 miles per week
Are you an experienced ATM / EPOS Engineer?
My client, a leading IT services organisation are currently recruiting for experienced IT Project Engineers to complete rebuild's of ATMs
The successful Engineers will work for 4 weeks initially starting 5th November.
What will your day to day activities involve?
- Script based rebuilds of ATM's
- Attend 2 sites per day, within regionalised area
- Required skill set
Engineers MUST have experience of ATM's / EPOS
Engineers must be very PC-competent
Must have a full UK Driving license and own reliable vehicle with business insurance
- 2 sites per day - throughout your centralised area
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm (including travel time)
- Day rate based on up to 10-hour day (inc. of travel) - overtime claimable after 50 hours in 5 day working week
What's on offer?
You will be paid £120 per shift via Ltd / Umbrella Company (inclusive of first 50 miles travelled - pro rata'd over week @ 25ppm)
The above rates are ltd company or umbrella company rates
If you are interested in this project and would like to be considered, please click apply or contact Emma Pickerill